- Greeting you with his customary condescension, Professor Erik informs you that Widargelt is troubled by some matter or other. The professor has been unable to prize the details out of the tight-lipped monk, but he believes that you will fare better. Make your way to Revenant's Toll, where Widargelt is based, and make yourself available to your brother-in-arms.
- As the professor predicts, Widargelt readily reveals to you his woes. The Ala Mhigan Resistance has invited him to rejoin the cause, and though he is resolved to turn down the offer, the event has set him to thinking about his purpose─what he can do in aid of his beleaguered homeland. O'tchakha and D'zentsa ask that you keep an eye on their master as he goes to meet with the Resistance representative in Little Ala Mhigo.
- You arrive in time to witness Widargelt giving Gundobald his answer. Though the old soldier expresses his understanding, saying that fighting is not the only way to serve one's nation, his words leave Widargelt wondering about his own path. Wishing to be alone, he takes his leave and heads for an unknown location. Find him and offer him your support.
- You find Widargelt in contemplation before the mark of the Destroyer. As he relates to you how the Fist of Rhalgr, once the foremost faith among Ala Mhigans, has all but died out in his homeland, the monk finally realizes what he must do. He bids you return with him to Revenant's Toll, where he will share his plans with everyone.
- Before his gathered friends and pupils, Widargelt reveals that he means to go to Gyr Abania on a mission to revive the Fist of Rhalgr. O'tchakha, D'zentsa, and the professor offer to accompany him, and naturally so do you. Overwhelmed by the support, Widargelt expresses his gratitude and determination, and bids you see to your preparations.
- ※The next monk quest will be available from Widargelt upon reaching level 63.