- Tataru has a message for you from Alphinaud.
- Tataru has received word from Alphinaud that the Alliance council has convened to discuss Ishgard's plight, and that your presence has been requested at the meeting. Travel to Ul'dah, and rendezvous with Alphinaud on the Royal Promenade.
- You look on in silence as Alphinaud delivers an impassioned plea for assistance to the Alliance leaders. But despite his best efforts, he is unable to persuade them to pledge more than a token force to aid in Ishgard's defense. Citing local concerns more deserving of their resources, the leaders refuse to provide meaningful assistance, and suggest instead that you assemble a contingent of elite adventurers, similar to the company that proved so effective during Operation Archon. With that, the council is dissolved, and you are ushered out onto the Royal Promenade. Trouble Alphinaud for his thoughts on the day's proceedings.
- Alphinaud's lamentations are interrupted by a linkpearl call from Captain Ilberd. It would seem the Dravanians have begun their assault on Coerthas. Wasting no time, the Crystal Brave commander dispatches his forces, and requests that you and your fellow adventurers assemble on the Steps of Faith, ready to repel the Horde. Make your way to the Gates of Judgement in the Coerthas central highlands, and report to Ser Marcelain.
- Upon arriving at the Gates of Judgement, Ser Marcelain hurriedly briefs you on the skirmishes that have broken out around the central highlands. Before digging in for the main siege, you are to aid the Crystal Braves and your fellow adventurers in repelling the Dravanians' advance forces. Head first to Whitebrim, and slay the dragons that threaten the area.
- You have defeated the Dravanian forces harrying Whitebrim. Travel next to Providence Point, and slay what dragons remain.
- You have eliminated the Dravanian presence at Providence Point. Return to the Gates of Judgement and report to Ser Marcelain.
- Ser Marcelain is dismayed to learn of the fate of the recently arrived reinforcements, and calls upon you to avenge your fellows in the battle to come.