- Margyt thinks that Ayleth has returned to the site of your previous fight with the dragon, south of the Convictory at Red Rim. She is quite uneasy about the situation and asks you to travel there and check on Ayleth's safety.
- You have found Ayleth and slain the dragon that lurked nearby. Talk to her and make sure that she is uninjured.
- Ayleth laments her weakness and her inability to bring about any change in what she sees as a corrupt nation. She asks for the fang from the dragon you slew, intending to deliver it to Margyt.
- Ayleth takes the fang and leaves for the Convictory. Return there yourself and inform Margyt that Ayleth is unharmed.
- Margyt is glad that Ayleth is safe. She explains that the girl's drive to bring about change in Ishgard stems from the murder of her lover by an Ishgardian nobleman. Many lowborn seem to share her sentiments, but are afraid to speak out for fear of being branded heretics.