- Father Iliud reasons that, if F'lhamiin had indeed been employed at Costa del Sol, Master Gegeruju should know her whereabouts. Make haste to eastern La Noscea and seek an audience with the wealthy Lalafell.
- A heartbroken Gegeruju is further dismayed to learn that the object of his affections, who only recently left, was none other than the famed Songstress of Ul'dah. Though he recalls her expressing a desire to visit Wineport, he assures you that F'lhaminn will soon tire of her rough style of living and return to his waiting arms. Providing you do not share his optimism, journey to Wineport and question the local residents.
- Your cursory investigation yields a promising lead, provided by the incorrigible Wine Baron of Limsa Lominsa. Apparently, a woman matching F'lhaminn's description visited Byrglaent's winery very recently, but, finding her perfume to be intolerable, he expelled her from the premises. Though he has no inkling as to where she went next, the Wine Baron suggests that you solicit the aid of Shamani Lohmani, reasoning that his unique talents may enable him to track the perfumed lady.
- Shamani Lohmani vividly recalls the woman's scent, as well as the conversation he had with her. After observing that her perfume was reminiscent of a local species of flower, she asked him where she might find the most pristine specimens, and he duly told her. Assuming she followed his directions, she would then have proceeded south into Raincatcher Gully. With luck, she may still be there.
- You succeed in locating your quary mere moments before a ravenous goobbue emerges from the forest, seemingly intent on devouring you both. Undeterred, you set about the beast, and it soon succumbs to your onslaught. All that remains is to verify the identity of the perfumed lady.
- Your attempts to ascertain the perfumed lady's identity succeed only in arousing her suspicion, but when Alphinaud subsequently enters the scene, she has no choice but to admit that she is indeed F'lhaminn. With much to discuss, the three of you agree to adjourn to Wineport, where you may continue your conversation in safety.
- Alphinaud informs you that, despite his best efforts, F'lhaminn will not be persauded to return to Ul'dah until she has completed her perfume. Left with no better option, he asks that you hasten the process by assisting her in whatever way necessary.