- Desiring to be left alone with her thoughts, Minfilia bids you assist Alphinaud with an unspecified task. Respect the Antecedent's wishes and join Alphinaud outside the solar.
- According to Alphinaud, the Antecedent's blind refusal to contemplate leaving Ul'dah stems from the empty hope that her late mother F'lhaminn still lives. For whatever reason, rumors have recently begun to circulate that the famed songstress did not perish in the fires of the Calamity. Convinced that Minfilia will not see sense until these rumors have been proven false, Alphinaud has resolved to determine their origin, and asks that you assist him. Speak with Father Iliud at the Church of Saint Adama Landama to learn the source of one such rumor.
- Father Iliud makes no claim to have seen F'lhaminn himself, only to have met someone who claims to have done so... Fortunately, the fellow in question is close at hand. Seek him out in the lichyard and hear his testimony.
- The visitor seems supremely confident that the woman he spied in Costa del Sol was indeed F'lhaminn, despite having only seen the famous performer once before-- a ful seven years ago. It may be prudent to ask Father Iliud whether he believes this man's tale should be taken seriously.
- Without proof, it is impossible to determine whom the visiting mourner did or did not see. Nevertheless, you now know the location of an alleged sighting, and Father Iliud believes it merits further investigation.