- Lauriane looks at you with an appraising eye.
- Upon learning that it was you who purged the Lambs of Dalamud from the bowels of Amdapor Keep, Lauriane informs you there is one who would speak with you. His name is Brother Adestan, and he waits at Camp Tranquil in the South Shroud. Venture there to hear his story.
- Brother Adestan reveals that he is investigating Amdapor Keep at the behest of A–Ruhn–Senna. New evil festers within the castle walls, and its source is voidsent invoked by an unknown fiend. While the mystery of the summoner can wait, the voidsent threat must be destroyed with all haste for the good of the Shroud. Adestan bids you speak with Maxinne, the guard watching over Amdapor Keep, that you might behold the terrors within for yourself.
- Maxinne grants you entry to the castle, but not without a warning. The darkness inside has made the forest life turn savage and feral. It will pose a deadly challenge to you until the voidsent lord lurking at the castle's heart is defeated.
- ※Amdapor Keep (Hard) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have felled the voidsent lord, a nightmarish being seemingly garbed in harlequin's attire. Return to Camp Tranquil and tell Brother Adestan that you have had the last laugh.
- After hearing of your adventure, Adestan realizes the voidsent were summoned forth not by the living, but rather by the dead. The Lambs of Dalamud's dark rites had been complete but for blood. When you purged them, their vitality ran forth over the ground, and brought their foul rituals to fruition. Adestan wonders if the voidsent drew the Lambs to Amdapor in the first place, before dismissing such theories as improbable. He nevertheless thanks you for restoring peace to the Shroud.