- You have arrived at Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre to find Jihli Aliapoh in tears, and the Archon eggs nowhere to be found. With all the eggs assembled together in Gridania, it would seem another gang of spriggans seized the opportunity to steal them all in one fell swoop. As luck would have it, however, Augustiniel and his fellow Dreamers crossed paths with these furry fiends, and managed to reclaim two of the pristine variety. Moreover, Maisenta of Black Rabbit Traders has convinced the Wood Wailers to seal off the city, so that not one spriggan can escape. As the hour of the Archons approaches, there is much to do, and too few hands to both prepare for the ceremony and relieve the spriggans of their stolen goods. Four Archon eggs remain in the spriggans' custody, and Maisenta asks that you find three able adventurers to help you retrieve them. Once you have teamed up with three fellow adventurers, speak with Augustiniel to see if the Dreamers have discovered the stolen eggs' whereabouts. ※Please note that you will be unable to complete this quest after the seasonal event has ended. For details, please check the Lodestone.
- With three faithful companions in tow, you have arrived back at Mih Khetto's Amphiteatre, where Augustiniel has just received word of the Archon eggs' whereabouts. The Wood Wailers have confirmed that the remaining pristine egg is near the Botanists' Guild, the vibrant egg is outside the Conjurers' Guild, the brilliant egg is at Westshore Pier, and the midnight egg is next to the Leatherworkers' Guild. He asks that you decide amongst yourselves who will retrieve which egg, then bids that you see them delivered before Hatching Hour. Wearing your respective caps, carry one of the four Archon eggs together with your companions, and return it to Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre.
- You have picked up one of the Archon eggs. See that it is carried safely to Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre, avoiding any spriggans that may cross your path.
- You and your comrades return the Archon eggs to Mih Khetto's Amphitheatre with nary a scratch. With the eggs finally assembled, and Hatching Hour nearly upon you, Jihli Aliapoh instructs her fellow Dreamers to prepare for their final rehearsal. Just as they begin to take their places, Augustiniel asks of you one last favor to help prepare for the ceremony. As one would surely guess, presentation is very important, and so he asks you to assemble the eggs together onstage. After placing the final egg in its basket, Jihli Aliapoh is suddenly taken aback by the scene before her. As you stand encircled by the ring of Archon eggs, she comes to the realization that her vision has at last come to pass. It would appear the hero that she foresaw did not appear from within the casing of the eggs, but from within the ring itself. Although the Twelve Archons did not make their return to Eorzea, the celebration has brought people together in the spirit of what they stood for. To that end, Jihli would call this year's Hatching-tide a success.
- Although your presence in Gridania has left no need for this year's Hatching Hour, Jihli Aliapoh still wishes to thank you for all you have done for her. To that end, she bestows upon you a gift that she had kept for the hero she dreamed of those many years past.