- Bloezoeng is overjoyed to hear that you are the very adventurer who survived the Wanderer's Palace. He explains that a fellow in his acquaintance─a treasure hunter of sorts─has been searching for you. Go and discover why at Camp Bronze Lake in upper La Noscea.
- You speak with the blundering treasure hunter and his companion. The two tell a harrowing tale, of how close they came to death within the Wanderer's Palace themselves, only to be saved by the tonberries. Their respite was short-lived, however, as a bloodthirsty band of Mamool Ja sellswords invaded not long after, slaughtering many tonberries and locking the remainder away. The treasure-hunting duo barely escaped the attack with their lives. Now, they ask that you give the mercenaries the boot, and so aid their tonberry comrades. Speak with the ferryman Abazi Charazi to gain entrance to the Wanderer's Palace.
- Deciding to overlook his hatred of the tonberries, Abazi Charazi grants you passage to the Wanderer's Palace to save the beleaguered creatures from the Silverscales. ※The Wanderer's Palace (Hard) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- The Silverscales are now sleeping with faerie bass, so to speak, and the tonberries are rescued. Return to Camp Bronze Lake, and tell the treasure hunters of your triumph.
- The treasure-hunting pair are overjoyed to hear of your success. They thank you profusely, vowing that they will do all in their power to ensure the tonberries' safety. With smiles on their lips, the two depart to live happy lives amongst their green friends.