- Mylla has sent her best men to scour Thanalan for any trace of Leavold and the Alacran. Unfortunately, one of these gladiators has not reported back. She bids you search for him near the Hammers in western Thanalan, where he was last seen.
- Despite walking blindly into the Alacran trap, you manage to overpower your would-be assassins. Speak with your comrade and see if he requires additional assistance.
- The veteran gladiator thanks you for rescuing him, and tells you that he will return to Ul'dah after a short rest. Report to Mylla at the Gladiators' Guild.
- Mylla is relieved to hear that you and your comrade survived the Alacran ambush. She insists that you rest for the time being, and mentions that Lulutsu has a message for you.
- Aldis has asked that you come alone to the Church of Saint Adama Landama in eastern Thanalan. Knowing that the First Sword is still upset with the disgraced gladiator, Lulutsu has promised to keep your meeting a secret. Rendezvous with Aldis at the lichyard and see what he has to say.
- Your private conversation with Aldis is once again interrupted, this time by Zana Lyehga, Leavold's loyal minion. After you defeat the pugilist in single combat, Aldis explains that the guildmaster needs dependable gladiators like you to stick by her. Now that your meeting is finished, return to the Gladiators' Guild and see if Mylla has news of the Alacran.
- There have been no new developments regarding the Alacran or Leavold. However, Mylla remains confident that it is only a matter of time before her gladiators catch him. Remembering Aldis's words, you return to your training in preparation for the inevitable confrontation.
- The next gladiator quest will be available from Mylla upon reaching level 30.