- Sezul has marked you for a skilled artisan, and requests that you craft for him an airship hull component─a specialized item which the Ehcatl camp lacks the resources to build. Make your way to Fallgourd Float and obtain the necessary crafting materials from the Qiqirn junkmonger.
- After handing you the component materials, the junkmonger advises that you make use of the crafting facility found beside the Bobbing Cork. Head over to the workshop and hand the materials over to Hildeyerd.
- After entrusting the component materials to Hildeyerd, the supervisor begins explaining the purpose of the crafting facility. Her explanation, however, is interrupted by a young Lalafellin man, who insists on appraising the results of your apparently doomed endeavor. Use the materials returned to you by Hildeyerd to craft the interior hull component, and then show the item to the waiting Tataramu. ※In the event that the status Facility Access: Detailing wears off or the synthesis ends in failure, you may try again by speaking with Hildeyerd.
- You synthesize the hull interior component and show it to Tataramu. After recovering from his shock at the quality of your work, the young man demands to know the identity of your client. Upon realizing you were commissioned by a group of Ixal, however, Tataramu concludes that the beastmen mean to fashion a vessel of war, and rushes off to find the Ehcatl Nine's hidden camp. Return to Ehcatl and deliver the component to Sezul.
- No sooner have you placed the component into Sezul's hands than Tataramu bursts into the camp and accuses the chief of sullying the field of airship engineering. The Ehcatl Nine leader explains, however, that his purpose in breaking away from the Garuda-beholden Ixal was to begin construction on the Dezul Qualan─a hybrid vessel intended not to wage war, but to soar above the highest clouds. Quickly convinced by Sezul's obvious zeal and sincerity, Tataramu then begs for a position on the chief's ambitious project. Speak once more with Sezul, and decide what your own fate in this undertaking will be.
- You have agreed to assist Sezul in the construction of his unique airship. Lend your crafting skills to the efforts of the Ehcatl Nine, and join the chief and Tataramu in aiming for the heavens.