- E–Sumi–Yan has a task for a skilled adventurer.
- Raya–O–Senna and A–Ruhn–Senna, siblings of the Elder Seedseer, are en route to Everschade, where they would perform a ritual to quell the fury of the great elemental that dwells within the Guardian Tree. Brother E–Sumi–Yan fears for their safety, and tasks you with their protection.
- Joining up with the two Seedseers, you assist them in their battle with hostile forest creatures. Raya–O–Senna bids you seek her out at Camp Tranquil, where she would speak with you further.
- Convinced that your arrival has been ordained by the legendary mage A–Towa–Cant, Raya–O–Senna would have you join her and her brother in performing the Quieting and restoring peace to the Twelveswood. Hone your skills, that you might be capable of the task before long.
- ※The next white mage quest will be available from Raya–O–Senna upon reaching level 35.
The fight at Everschade pits you against a Banemite and its minions. The white mages are capable of healing themselves for the most part, so you should be using cleric's stance and focusing on burning down the minions to minimize damage.
As most monsters start out with high enmity towards the white mages, if you stand closer to the guardian tree you can start nuking them while they're making their way to the mages for free damage. Some of the weaker ones, like the slugs, can be taken out entirely before they do anything (Probably for the best to avoid AoE silence)
The name of the quest references the term "Sheer Folly"