- Qeshi-Rae is eager to set out on a journey.
- Based on the results of Yalana's analysis, you have determined that the samiel makes its home in Kholusia. Furthermore, it employs a magick not unlike glamours to hide itself from predators. Armed with this information, you and your fellow Samiel Search Squad members set forth for the mountainous part of Kholusia known as Scree, there to lift the veil on the creature once and for all.
- Upon arriving in Kholusia, Qeshi-Rae directs you to gather a substance called black aethersand, which she will use to prepare a special powder to dispel the samiel's illusion.
- You deliver the black aethersand to Qeshi-Rae, who immediately uses it to make the glamour dispeller. All that remains is to release the powder from the nearby vantage point, an honor you have been tasked with.
- As the glamour dispeller is borne away by the wind, you and your companions watch in awe as a herd of samiel manifests into view. The area, it would seem, is the hulking creatures' sanctuary. Thus do you lay to rest the mystery of these elusive ancient beasts. As you savor the moment, the creatures detect your presence, and Qeshi-Rae suggests giving them some space and returning to the Crystarium, satisfied that you have achieved enough for one day.
- Though you have found the samiel, much work remains to protect the creatures and their habitat, and Yalana and Mao-Ladd pledge their cooperation to the cause. Sad though it is, Qeshi-Rae announces the disbandment of the Samiel Search Squad, but she hopes that you will visit again with information on any resources of interest you may come upon, that she may sneak off to find them herself.