- Ceana has no desire to journey to the Isles of Umbra.
- At your insistence, Ceana agrees to accompany you to the Isles of Umbra to help you acquire a corrupted crystal. Speak with the ferry skipper to begin your journey.
- A cursory survey of the shore reveals no signs of undead. Even so, you observe that Ceana's hands are visibly shaking as she grips your warded pot. Find out what is troubling her.
- In the end, Ceana succumbs to her fear and flees back to the mainland, though not before returning your warded pot to you, and instructing you to speak with the man standing guard at the gates to Pharos Sirius.
- Though Davyd understands your intent, he is nevertheless unable to oblige you. It would be easy to slay the man and proceed inside to claim your crystal. However, as that is not particularly heroic, you might as well make an earnest attempt to change his mind.
- Talk to Ceana and accept the quest.
- Head down to the docks and talk to the Ferry Skipper next to the boat.
- Talk to Ceana.
- Head up the road and trade the Warded Pot to Davyd to complete the quest.