- Mogek learns from Whei Ahf that the Monsterie ruins were also once the center of production for the former Zenith plaza. A lot of the equipment from the bygone era is still functional, and the Mogmenders decide to take full advantage of this opportunity. While many of the moogles rejoice, immediately setting about their tasks, Mogek is worried that the streak of bad luck they have recently faced may continue, and would like for you to make sure they stay out of trouble.
- The lead stonemason tells you that the equipment they salvaged from the Monsterie has helped them make considerable headway, but their rate of production has surpassed their supply of raw materials. Now short on items used to put the finishing touches on their tiles, he bids you craft a high-quality veneer component and deliver it to his assistant.
- ※In the event you lose the materials or the synthesis ends in failure, you may try again by speaking with the mosaicist moogle.
- The moogle assistant is upset that production has halted because they are out of materials. You present him with the veneer you have made, and he thanks you profusely, resolved to be extra careful with the supplies you have provided.
- Mogek is relieved to hear that both you and his stonemasons are safe. He turns his attention to other matters, delighted that a ray of good fortune has finally shone through the black clouds hovering over them.