- Despite her earlier enthusiasm, Berehta seems to be troubled once again. Sagar asks you to speak with her in the hopes of resolving whatever new problem has presented itself.
- Berehta wishes to thank J'dyalani for keeping the date seeds safe all this time. Having never ventured far from Coldhearth, she says she would feel safer accompanied by an adventurer accustomed to braving the wilds of Gyr Abania. And so, the two of you set out together toward Ala Ghiri.
- While passing through Mount Yorn, you and Berehta are assaulted by a group of chapulis. You promptly trounce them and check to see if Berehta is unharmed.
- Berehta remains without injury, but is duly unsettled seeing such creatures firsthand. After regaining her composure, she presses onward.
- Berehta stops for a moment to take in the sight of Specula Imperatoris before continuing onward. Hopefully there are no soldiers lingering in the shadows.
- You walk through the abandoned base with Berehta, who is on pins and needles all the while. Knowing she is halfway to Ala Ghiri motivates her to continue.
- Just when Ala Ghiri is within sight, you are attacked by wild griffins. You make quick work of them then check on your travel companion.
- You are glad to see that Berehta is fine, albeit somewhat shaken. But the danger is over. Together you walk through the gates of Ala Ghiri.
- You introduce Berehta to J'dyalani and the two soon find themselves lost in conversation like old friends. Baut happens to be passing by, taking the opportunity to seek your advice. Weidheri is in dire need of dates to produce arak, a type of spirit unique to the Gyr Abanian region. This problem is soon rectified when Baut suggests the people of Ala Ghiri and Coldhearth work together in cultivating the seeds Berehta recently received. He then escorts Berehta back to Coldhearth that he can better assess how much work there is to be done.
- J'dyalani finds it miraculous how you bring people together. With this potential new source of dates for Ala Ghiri's trademark drink, the future has never looked brighter.