- Ilberd states that the 1st Unit will establish a perimeter, preventing the clients' escape, while you and he seize the black marketeer and his weapons. Follow the captain to the Burning Wall and survey the area.
- Although he spies only a single sentry, Ilberd concludes that there must be others in hiding. He bids you create a distraction while he and his men slip past into the tunnels where the black marketeer and his clients are meeting. Approach the lone sentry and strike up a friendly conversation.
- The sentry is less than pleased with your presence, and he and his comrades attempt to summarily dispatch you. They do not succeed. Captain Ilberd and his men are nowhere to be seen, and so you have no choice but to wait outside the tunnel as instructed.
- A sudden scream of agony rings out from within the tunnel. Proceed inside and seek out the source of the disturbance.
- You find a flustered Ilberd standing over a man who lies motionless in a pool of his own blood. The captain explains that the black marketeer fought back with a hidden blade, and that one of his subordinates, fearing for his safety, slew the man. What is worse, a party of Duskwight sellswords believed to be the clients managed to slip past the 1st Unit, which is currently giving chase. As a final ignominy, it would seem that Riol's information was erroneous, and that the massive shipment of weapons consists of a single wooden crate...