- Notched Bone has decided that, along with Dedean, he wants to become a citizen of Idyllshire. He's not comfortable approaching their leadership after how poorly he has treated the goblins previously, and asks you to speak to Slowfix on his behalf.
- You speak with Slowfix, who is more than happy to welcome more citizens into Idyllshire. He also mentions that a letter has arrived for Notched Bone and asks you to deliver it to him.
- You deliver the letter to Notched Bone who, curious at who might have sent it, opens it immediately. It is from a moneylender who has tracked him down to Idyllshire. Not wanting to cause problems for the goblins who have been so kind to him, he decides to sneak out of Idyllshire before the moneylender can find him. To this end, he asks you to check the settlement's exit and make sure the man isn't waiting for him there.
- The moneylender has already arrived in Idyllshire. Return to Notched Bone and break the bad news.
- Notched Bone is still intent on fleeing the city. Dedean, however, wants to ask the people of Idyllshire for help in driving the moneylender away from the settlement. Meet with this force outside in the Collectors' Quarter and see to it that this malicious crook doesn't get his hands on his prey.
- Faced with the prospect of having to engage both yourself and the apparently notorious Edred in combat, the moneylender beats a hasty retreat. Before returning to Idyllshire, Slowfix reveals that he has a request he would like to make of you. Return to the settlement and speak with him for more information.
- Slowfix hands you a large sealed envelope which he says contains documents pertaining to Notched Bone and Dedean. He needs these papers taken to Dripwix to be signed, but is too busy to do this himself. He asks you to help him by delivering the papers to Dripwix, who is currently on patrol at the Arkhitekton.
- Dripwix happily signs the paperwork and returns it to you, asking you to deliver it to Notched Bone back at Idyllshire.
- Notched Bone quickly opens the envelope to find signed citizenship papers for both himself and Dedean. Overcome with the joy of finally having found a place to call home after years of being mistreated, he and Dedean vow to repay the goblins for their unrelenting kindness by doing all they can to help Idyllshire grow into a great and bustling metropolis.