- Hervoix shudders visibly as he reads his next task; he is to pick up garbage littered around the northeastern camp. Luckily, in this dark hour, a kindly adventurer happens to be nearby, willing to lend Hervoix a helping hand. Travel to the northeastern camp and speak with Aimebert, who likely has knowledge about the supposed garbage buildup.
- Aimebert informs you that while some of the garbage is from the other hunters going through the camp, the large majority of it comes from the brazen outlaws that infest the area. Search the area around the northeast camp for any signs of suspicious characters, and if you find any, make sure they follow the rules of Tailfeather. If by chance you are attacked, defend yourself as best you can.
- You find a suspicious-looking hunter standing in front of dozens of empty bottles. Before you have a chance to shed light on his identity, he calls on his henchmen to attack, but they fall before you in short order. Speak with the remaining hunter to find out why he was so hasty in his attack.
- After the very convincing argument you had with his henchmen, the remaining outlaw thankfully agrees to be more diligent with his waste management duties. Tell Hervoix that the Chocobo Forest will no longer have to deal with environmentally insensitive miscreants.
- Hervoix is disappointed that all you managed to find on your trip were garbage and outlaws, even though there was little reason to expect otherwise. He remains skeptical of the purpose of O'bhen Tia's orders, but prepares for his next task nonetheless.