- Jessie greets you with a mix of enthusiasm and concern.
- Jessie welcomes you with the report of a new anomaly at the Yawn, and news of Cid's recent activities. The chief engineer himself arrives some time after, and, despite the dwindling size of your team, you agree to travel to the Yawn and begin another expedition into Omega's realm.
- You leap into the Yawn once more, and enter the rift alongside Cid and Alpha.
- Omega floats down to greet your arrival, confirming Cid's assumption that the experiments have indeed reached the final stage. The machine seems puzzled at the engineer's decision to bring the "obsolete" Alpha along with you, but makes no further objections as you follow Cid to the entrance of the new test world.
- ※In the event that you leave the Interdimensional Rift, you may re-enter by speaking with the Ironworks hand at the Yawn.
- Although spared another evaluation of your combat prowess, you stand poised to enter the next test world with precious little information on your next opponent. You discover only that your foe is powerful, ancient, and known by the ominous name "Chaos."
- ※Alphascape V1.0 can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have bested the towering Chaos, and brought tranquility to the test world. Only Omega itself remains...
- You have returned to your base of operations in the rift, but not before Cid was required to convince a frustrated Omega to delay an unexpected battle against the Father of Dragons. Speak with your companions, and discuss what is to come.
- Your return is greeted by a distressed Alpha, and the seemingly disembodied voice of Cid. The engineer sounds unharmed, but has been rendered invisible to your gaze...