- With a disapproving scowl, Bo Zu relates the recent exploits of the 596th Order, a once-hapless band of kobolds who are recently climbing the ranks with a most contemptible work ethic. Seek the assistance of 789th Order Acolyte Ba Go, that you might deprive the self-righteous lot of the fruits of their labor and teach them the important lesson that hard work never pays.
- The eccentric Ba Go, always eager to be a part of any plot that involves large-scale death and destruction, furnishes you with a few of his hot-tempered beauties and some coal to direct them to their targets. In return for his aid, he also demands that you recover at least one of the bomb cores from the resulting rubble after the act of sabotage is done. Head to the 596th's new dig northeast of Camp Overlook and place the coal per the acolyte's instructions.
- You have successfully placed the coal on three small piles of supplies. Leave a wide enough berth, then release Ba Go's beauties to finish the job.
- Ba Go's beauties have performed their task admirably, resulting in a firestorm of destruction of which the mad acolyte would be proud. Search the rubble for one of the bomb cores left over from the explosions.
- You have successfully recovered the bomb core. Return to the 798th Order Dig and deliver it to to Ba Go.
- Ba Go is pleased, both with the success of his lovingly crafted creations and your ability to recover the core he sought. Eager to return to his work, the acolyte dismisses you abruptly, asking you to report to Bo Zu.
- Sloth and sluggardy have won the day, and there is much rejoicing from Bo Zu. the 789th must remain wary, however, as one never knows when another rogue kobold order might fall prey to the siren call of gainful effort and exertion. Should such a dark day descend, the dustman would call upon your aid anew...