- Sensing that the soul of his ancestors is strong in you, Oboro willingly imparts to you a basic form of ninjutsu, the Fuma Shuriken. Form the mudra for heaven, or Ten, then unleash the technique and channel the energy forth as a flaming projectile. As your first task, demonstrate the technique for Oboro on the mokujin, or training dummy, that has been set up outside the dock storehouse.
- Your Fuma Shuriken strikes the mokujin true. Speak with Oboro to hear his evaluation of your technique.
- Oboro deems you ready for the next phase of your training, which will pit you against live opponents. Prepare yourself as necessary, then speak with him when you are ready to do battle.
- By holding your own against Oboro and his summoned minions, you have passed your latest test with flying colors. Speak with Oboro, who is doubtless pleased with your efforts.
- Oboro and Tsubame are most impressed at the swiftness with which you have mastered your first mudra. In return for the lesson you received, you instruct the Domans in the finer points of the Eorzean bow, a gesture that─despite its seeming simplicity─does not come easily to Oboro. He encourages you to continue to hone your technique until you are ready to receive your next lesson. ※The next ninja quest will be available from Tsubame upon reaching level 35.