- Bo Gu would like to bring the 15th Order down a peg by sabotaging their workshop. Diligent only in his discontent, the craftsman has a keen sense of who his likely allies are. The alchemist Ga Zi might well prove receptive to your approach.
- Ga Zi is not what the 13th Order would call a team player, and is all too happy to tell you how to wreck on the prototype furnace in the workshop. Ga Zi will act as the guide, and your job is to open the pressure valve once inside the workshop.
- You have released the valve and opened the furnace door. Now, throw the rejected bomb arm into the opening and see how the prototype furnace deals with this particular stress test.
- The prototype is deplorably unprepared for the rigors of consumer use. Take a moment to admire the flames, then search the embers vomited out by the dying furnace and slay any shrapnels that appear.
- The shrapnels, bewildered ass they are by the sudden dislocation from the cradling furnace, are no match for you. Check the embers again for a big shrapnel, and rip out its core.
- The shrapnel's core is yours. Where the need is greater, the core must serve. And since the need for volatile voidsent bits is the greatest with the 789th Order Acolyte Ba Go, to him must you deliver this glowing core.
- Ba Go receives the big shrapnel core with clutching delight, and absently notes that Ga Zi has just bought himself out of a fiery demise. Report the happy ending to Bo Gu.
- Bo Gu is over the moon, having witnessed the hated 13th Order Fugleman Zo Ga frustrated, furious, and without a furnace. How Bo Gu has grown! He has come far indeed, from crude assassinations to collaborative sabotage.