- Mogek tells you there is a moogle in Moghome who wished to ask something of you personally, but did not make it known to Mogek himself. He asks you to oblige the moogle by making a trip to Moghome to see what he has to say.
- As it turns out, the moogles at Moghome want to surprise the Temple Knights with a helping of their homemade cooking as a token of appreciation. While the actual preparation of the dish, spiced and stewed mushrooms and vegetables, is entrusted to capable paws, there are some elements that they require a more skilled hand to create. Synthesize the remaining touches of the dish and deliver them to the moogle in charge of the dish.
- ※In the event you lose the materials or the synthesis ends in failure, you may try again by speaking with the meticulous moogle.
- You effortlessly craft the remaining elements and hand them over to the moogle culinarian, who cooks and bundles the bowls of stew. However, he appears worried that the Temple Knights may not accept the gesture due to the moogles' tendency towards playing pranks. Return to Bahrr Lehs and deliver the mogstew to Hildeth on their behalf.
- After a moment of wariness, Hildeth expresses appreciation for the moogles' gesture and gladly accepts the stew. Return to Mogek and inform him you have successfully helped the moogles with their surprise.
- Mogek tells you that he too once thought to present a moogle dish to the Temple Knights, but he was unsure whether or not the knights would enjoy their cuisine. Nevertheless, he is happy that the knights seem to be enjoying the refreshments, and hopes that someday they too may share their own Ishgardian culinary delights.