- Tarresson and Mogzin have decided the next step in the repair of Bahrr Lehs, but as always there seems to be an obstacle. Speak with Tarresson to hear more of the situation.
- Although Tarresson would like to begin rebuilding the plaza's outer walls, the Mogmenders still lack a reliable means to lift the heavy bricks. However, the moogles are not the only inhabitants of the Churning Mists. Mogzin takes the initiative and suggests that you ask the dragons for help. The moogle even claims that he knows a dragon that can lend its aid, and asks you to wait at the Mogmender outpost while he seeks his friend out.
- After a short wait, Mogzin returns to introduce his friend Ohl Deeh, who perhaps one day in the distant future might grow into a mighty dragon. It quickly becomes apparent that although Ohl Deeh has good intentions, the dragonet lacks the strength required to help rebuild the wall. However, he suggests entreating his older brother for help, and departs for Zenith to seek him out.
- Although the elder dragon is indeed larger than his younger sibling, he is less than enthused with the prospect of aiding the moogles in their “games.” However, after much urging by Ohl Deeh and Mogzin, he grants you the opportunity to earn his aid by undertaking a simple trial. He bids you craft an object which cannot speak, but can be heard. Should you manage to do so, Whei Ahf will pledge his strength to your cause.
- You and Mogzin mull over the meaning of Whei Ahf's words. After a bit of prodding on your part, Mogzin surmises that the dragon has asked you to make him an instrument. Confident in this conclusion, Mogzin decides to make a horn, and asks you to contribute to its construction. Mogmul holds the outpost's supplies, and it is from him you should procure what you require.
- After a bit of banter, Mogmul hands over the supplies you need. Return to Mogzin once your work is finished.
- ※In the event that synthesis ends in failure, you may try again by speaking with Mogmul Mogbelly.
- Mogzin is impressed by your handiwork, and it seems he has finished crafting the horn. However, he requests more time to apply the final touches. He bids you go to Zenith and assures you that he will follow close behind.
- The dragon explains that musical instruments were once very important to mortal and dragon alike, after Hraesvelgr shared knowledge of how to imbue them with magicks akin to a dragon's roar. Whei Ahf acknowledges that the horn you and Mogzin have wrought is worthy to summon him, and Mogzin is overjoyed at his approval. The dragons and Mogzin depart for Bahrr Lehs to commence construction of the wall.
- Bahrr Lehs is alive with the sound of man, moogles, and now dragons. Tarresson takes in the scene and congratulates Mogzin for his accomplishment, deeming him worthy of calling himself a crafter at last. As everyone prepares to start working, you sense that it is more than just the plaza that will be rebuilt through this endeavor.