- Muna Vanu is starting to feel his age.
- ※The difficulty of this quest will be synced to your current level.
- No longer the spirited young hatchling of his youth, Muna Vanu was contemplating how to go hunting as you happen to walk by. It turns out that Ginu Vanu is in need of a hunter to retrieve more materials for building. Muna Vanu asks that you speak with him and see how you can be of assistance.
- ※Please note that the difficulty of this quest has been synced to your current level. Furthermore, you may not proceed with a class or job that is different from when you accepted this quest.
- Ginu Vanu needs a sturdy material to serve as the frame for the hut he is building, and he insists on using dhalmel bone. He asks that you travel to Last Step and retrieve four from the most hale and hearty dhalmels you can find.
- After careful observation, you locate and make quick work of two stalwart dhalmels, claiming a femur from each. Continue scouting the area to find two more healthy specimens of dhalmel.
- You find yet another pair of dhalmels, and it is not long before you have claimed a shinbone from each of them. Hurry and deliver your bony bounty to Ginu Vanu in Ok' Gundu Nakki.
- Ginu Vanu thanks you for your help. Between the firmness of the femurs and pliability of the shinbones, he assures you the hut he builds will be nigh indestructible.