- The framework for the foundation was to be erected today, but the Mogmenders find themselves short of the necessary materials to do so. To remedy the situation, Mogek has ordered two of their number to scavenge for wood and steel bars in the Landlord Colony and Eil Tohm. However, both have yet to return. Wanting to save time, he requests that you go and collect whatever they may have found and deliver it to the mindful moogle.
- You find both of the moogles worse for the wear but nevertheless satisfied with the copious amounts of metal bars and timber they have gathered from the surrounding land. Turning their haul over to you, they ask that you transport them back to the moogle at the restoration site.
- The moogle at the construction site picks through the jumble of metal beams and timber─a smattering of which is charred around the edges. Seeming to come across items which spark his interest, he stops abruptly, and hands them to you, asking that you use them to create basic building components for the foundation of the plaza.
- ※In the event you lose the materials or the synthesis ends in failure, you may try again by speaking with the mindful moogle.
- Mogek is pleased by your swift return, doubly so when you offer him the foundation components you crafted. He is convinced they will allow the plaza to stand tall and proud for centuries to come.