- You speak with Alphinaud, and the young commander of the Crystal Braves mentions Moenbryda's request for the Scions to assemble in the solar. Find Moenbryda within the Rising Stones, and let her know that your business with the Ishgardians is concluded.
- You have located the Roegadyn scholar and informed her that her requested meeting may now take place. Make your way to the solar and speak with Moenbryda once more.
- Moenbryda reveals that she has formulated a means of producing the staggering amount of aether required to destroy a captured Ascian soul─namely, by siphoning energy from the corrupted crystals found across Eorzea. It is at this point in her presentation that Alphinaud arrives and suggests that she conduct her experiments in northern Thanalan, where such crystals formations are bountiful yet not too closely grouped. He soon adds, however, that the imperial forces in the area are seeking to ransack the resources of the Ceruleum Processing Plant. With a knowing smile, Alphinaud laments that Moenbryda's experiments will be nigh impossible to perform without the Scions first cooperating with the Crystal Braves to defeat the Garlean threat. Speak with Alphinaud at the Rising Stones to learn more about your role in defending the processing plant from the advancing imperial soldiers.
- Alphinaud has bid you rendezvous with the 4th in northern Thanalan while he moves to take command of the Crystal Braves stationed in Ul'dah. As you make to depart, you encounter Hoary Boulder and Coultenet, who have been charged with escorting F'lhaminn during her efforts to recruit her influential Ul'dahn acquaintances to the Scions' cause. It seems that the call of duty shall once more empty the Rising Stones of Eorzea's stalwart defenders. Travel to the Ceruleum Processing Plant and report to Wilred.
- After reporting to Wilred, the eager Crystal Braves member takes you to Lieutenant Edelstein for a briefing on the current situation. Edelstein appears elated at your presence, but his mood quickly turns sour as he relates to you the news of how several imperial explosive devices have been discovered within the perimeter of the plant. Join the soldiers and the newly arrived Scions in the search for any suspicious boxes that could prove a danger to the garrison.
- You have scoured the entire compound and uncovered what you believe to be four more imperial explosive devices. Return to Lieutenant Edelstein and deliver the suspicious containers.
- Lieutenant Edelstein gingerly receives the crates from your steady hands, and puts them aside for his sappers to disable. Though one threat has been effectively neutralized, the garrison commander informs you that returning scouts have reported movement amongst the nearby Garlean forces...