- In these troubled times, the Sultansworn must ever be ready to serve as the sword and shield of the sultanate. Fortunately, it would seem that your shining example has inspired many young men and women to join their ranks. Several such recruits are currently training at Camp Bluefog, and Jenlyns believes they would benefit from your words of encouragement.
- At Camp Bluefog, you meet with Owyne, one of the Sultansworn charged with overseeing the recruits' training. He states that they are currently participating in drills at the east watchtower and invites you to follow him there.
- At Camp Bluefog, you meet with Owyne, the Sultansworn you helped to recover the royal crown, who also happens to have been charged with overseeing the recruits' training. He states that they are currently participating in drills at the east watchtower and invites you to follow him there.
- Recognizing that you are a man of few words, Owyne asks that you favor the recruits with a display of swordsmanship. Basilisk bait has already been laid out, so you need only wait for the beasts to come to you.
- You dispatch the lone basilisk that was foolish enough to try its luck against you. See if Owyne is satisfied.
- Owyne thanks you for the rousing performance and bids you convey his gratitude to Captain Jenlyns. Return to Ul'dah and inform the captain that you have finished.
- Though Jenlyns wishes he could repay you, he admits that there is nothing left he can teach you. He bids you go forth and continue to defend the people of Eorzea, and so you do─only to be stopped momentarily by Papashan, former brother of the Sultansworn. Though he has an urgent matter to discuss, he seems loath to do so within earshot of Jenlyns. Journey to the Ul'dah Dispatch Yard and speak with the stationmaster there.
- Solkzagyl, Jenlyns's predecessor, has kept in contact with Papashan for many years, sharing with the stationmaster his discoveries in his quest to reclaim Oathkeeper, the legendary blade stolen from the Sultansworn by the minions of the Monetarists long ago. The former captain's most recent missive contained a startling claim: he has finally found the sword, it would seem. However, Papashan has not heard from him since, and is growing increasingly concerned. The stationmaster does not wish to involve Jenlyns until he has learned more of the situation, and so he begs your assistance, which you readily offer. Once Papashan determines the precise location from which Solkzagyl's last missive was sent, you can begin your search in earnest.
※The next paladin quest will be available from Papashan upon reaching level 52.