- The Adventurers' Guild must send pelts to the Convictory, but the Vath are not familiar enough with Coerthan climates to accurately judge which furs are best suited to such extreme temperatures. To prevent any mistakes, the Vath Keeneye asks Grimold to take charge of this venture and requests that you go and provide assistance. Make your way to Tailfeather and speak with Grimold.
※Please note that the difficulty of this quest has been synced to your current level. Furthermore, you may not proceed with a class or job that is different from when you accepted this quest.
- Grimold informs you that the warmest furs can be obtained from bandersnatches. He tells you he would like to divide the work and asks that you go and hunt down the beasts, while he remains behind to finish preparations for curing the hides you bring back.
- You slay two bandersnatches and a Gnath. Find Grimold and deliver the bandersnatch pelts to him.
- Grimold is not only pleased with the number of bandersnatch pelts you deliver to him, but he is also impressed by their quality. Upon learning of your encounter with the starved Gnath, he is very glad to have sent you. Make your way back to the Vath keeneye and give him his share of the payment.
- As you recount your adventure in the woods, the Vath keeneye is shocked to hear one of his Onemind brothers was lured out of hiding by the scent of meat. Knowing you would have had little trouble dispatching a lone drone, he is more relieved that he did not make the mistake of sending his brethren to assist Grimold. He is convinced they would have found the succulent meat far too difficult to resist.