- After your eye-opening encounter with the pack jackals, the axemaster deems that, without further training, your chances against Kujata remain slim. He has thus devised a new trial, designed to unleash your deepest reserves of destructive power. Head to the Bismark and speak with Solkwyb to learn what you must do.
- It appears that Solkwyb will once again accompany you during your training. Prepare yourself for what promises to be a grueling trial before seeking out the conjurer on the Salt Strand in lower La Noscea.
- At first, your trial seems absurdly simple. But even as you defeat the first wave of adversaries in the shadow of the Salt Strand's ominous formations, you find yourself attacked by an eerily familiar group of masked men. After swinging your axe with grim determination, you eventually triumph over the "mysterious" warriors, and they quit the field in deference to your superior skill. Return to the Marauders' Guild and report this turn of events to Axemaster Wyrnzoen.
- Setting the matter of strange masked men aside, Wyrnzoen instead focuses on praising your display of unrivaled power. You are now recognized as the exemplar of marauder strength, and the entire guild stands ready to support you in your quest to slay the monstrous Kujata. Keep your axe blade keen and your skills sharp as you await the next sighting of the murderous aurochs. The time has come for the beast to die.
- The next marauder quest will be available from Wyrnzoen upon reaching level 30.