- Urianger grimly confirms that which a part of you already suspected: Lady Iceheart has recovered from her wounds and resumed her campaign against Ishgard. A letter from Lord Drillemont makes mention of a recent theft of crystals, which would suggest that the heretic leader intends to summon Saint Shiva once again. Return to Whitebrim Front and speak with Lord Drillemont to ascertain the situation.
- Lord Drillemont reveals that he had intended to establish an Ishgardian outpost at Snowcloak. Alas, Lady Iceheart and her forces fell upon his men in a surprise attack, retaking the fortress along with the knights' sundry supplies. He implores you to confront the heretic leader and, if necessary, put down the dread primal Shiva once again. A Temple Knight posted at Snowcloak can escort you through hidden tunnels to the aetheryte within the heretics' lair which you can use to reach Lady Iceheart's sanctuary.
- The Temple Knight stands ready to guide you through the tunnels. Assemble your companions and do what you must for the good of the realm. ※The Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Extreme) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- At the end of a titanic struggle, you succeed in defeating Saint Shiva, but cannot prevent Lady Iceheart from making her escape once again. Be that as it may, Lord Drillemont will doubtless be relieved to hear of your victory.
- The troubling events of recent days have given Lord Drillemont much to consider; in particular, whether or not Ishgard has the capability to address the heretic threat on its own. Putting aside such concerns, he thanks you for your timely intervention, and bids you convey his gratitude to Urianger and the other Scions.
- Long accustomed to the sight of your triumphant swagger, Urianger discerns that Saint Shiva is no more before you have even opened your mouth. Your subsequent description of the events at Snowcloak gives him pause, however, and he concludes that the Ascians yet labor to incite the heretics and Lady Iceheart to continue their crusade. Undaunted, the Archon declares his belief that Eorzea will one day be rid of the Ascian menace, and that you are the key to the realm's salvation.