- Lyse thinks it is time you returned to Limsa Lominsa.
- Having spoken with the Doman refugees of Revenant's Toll, you have gained a greater understanding of their homeland, as has Lyse. Duly educated, you depart for Limsa Lominsa, where Captain Carvallain and the crew of the Misery are preparing for your journey to the other side of the world.
- Returned from their various errands, Alphinaud and the others may board the ship at any time. As is all too often the case, however, Alphinaud elects to let you "do the honors" and inform the deckhand of you and your comrades' readiness.
- Before you and Alisaie board the Misery, Urianger arrives bearing a cryptic warning and a practical gift: a rapier made for your young companion. Moved by the gesture, her steely demeanor softens, and you sense that the rift between the two may have finally begun to heal. Alas, there is no time for further conversation, as Carvallain declares that it is time to depart.
- The voyage is smooth and almost entirely uneventful... Almost. On a day like any other, while conversing with your comrades and the captain below deck, the ship lurches violently. Moments later a deckhand barges into the room, speaking of strange things in the water, and a mysterious force dragging the Misery off course. With a sigh, Carvallain goes to investigate─but not before asking you to join him.
- Though he puts no stock in Sea Wolf superstitions and faerie tales, Carvallain explains to you that the "things" in the water his sailors refuse to name are the souls of deceased women said to lure sailors to their deaths. Though the very thought is enough to cause Alphinaud considerable distress, Alisaie flatly concludes that whatever the cause of your troubles, you have no recourse but to surrender to the current, let it take the Misery where it will, and deal with whatever you find there. Carvallain duly agrees, and the matter is settled.
- Once you arrive at your unknown destination, most will stay with the ship, but you and the fellow adventurers that you had the wisdom and foresight to invite to accompany you on this long journey to the Far East will proceed ashore and seek out the fiend responsible for your troubles.
- ※The Sirensong Sea can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- With the demise of the mysterious being the sailors call Lorelei, the clouds part, leaving you and your comrades free to resume your journey aboard the Misery. But what wonders await you in distant Kugane?
- As the ship sails into port, you and your comrades line the deck, marveling at the many colors of the city. From the corner of your eye you spy Lyse, standing apart from the others, her lips moving silently. A prayer or an oath, perhaps. But it is not for you to know...
- And so you disembark, strangers in a strange land. What wonders and perils await you in this island nation on the far side of the world?