- Swetelove explains that the second version of the song was, despite its lack of popularity, her father's favorite. After she finishes reciting the differing lyrics, Sayer supposes that the ore may be located in the earth beneath Hidden Tear─the former site of a local graveyard. Your protection is once again requested as the area is said to be populated by vengeful spirits.
- After rendezvousing with Sayer near Hidden Tear, it is painfully apparent that he is worried by the tales of specters haunting the area. He bids you go on ahead and dispatch any beings that may lurk in the shadows.
- Initially it seems there is not a whole lot going on in the area, however, it does not take long for the somnambulant bhoots to show themselves. You eventually succeed in vanquishing them and decide to head back to Sayer to tell him the good news.
- Sayer is most relieved to hear he can start searching without fear for his safety. You are bid to head on back to Ala Gannha without him and tell Swetelove that he is getting along just fine.
- Sayer makes his grand return to the village the moment you finish calming Swetelove. Upon seeing the ore in question, the villagers immediately change their tune, vowing to help Sayer in his future endeavors. You leave the town behind, confident that it will someday recapture its former glory.