- Having successfully revitalized the Empty's water-aspected aether, Urianger suggests using the same methods again with the element of earth, in the hope that nutrient-rich soil will allow plants to grow. No one is more eager to carry out this plan than Ryne, who leads the way to Eden's core.
- In order to contain the earth-aspected aether, Urianger asks that you use your recollections of Titan as a focal point. As was the case in your earlier encounter with Leviathan, this particular incarnation is likely to differ considerably from the Lord of Crags you fought all those moons ago.
- ※Eden's Gate: Sepulture can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- Though the Titan you summon bears little resemblance to the primal worshipped by the kobolds, he is no less formidable, and tests the limits of your abilities. Following your hard-fought victory, Ryne is keen to hear how the being called forth from the Empty compares to the foe you once faced on the Source.
- Ryne guides Eden back to the camp, optimistic that the influx of revitalized aether has led to further alterations in the Empty. The area surrounding the lake has undergone a dramatic transformation, with immense, rocky outcrops having appeared as if from nowhere. However, the change seems to have only affected a relatively small region, though according to Urianger, this is most likely due to the aetherial currents intersecting at this point, and posits that similar phenomena may be occurring elsewhere. Though there is reason to be optimistic, the conversation is cut short when Ryne suddenly drops to her knees, apparently overcome by sheer exhaustion.