- According to Minfilia, Alphinaud has asked to speak with you before you join your fellow Scions inside Snowcloak, where preparations for Moenbryda's plan are already underway. Though she believes with all her heart that you will survive, she nevertheless thanks you for all you have done in service to the realm. Bid farewell to the Antecedent and rendezvous with Alphinaud at Snowcloak.
- Accompanied by Alphinaud and Moenbryda, you journey to the heart of Snowcloak, where the assembled Scions channel their aether into Moenbryda's white auracite. The scholar then directs the flow into the nearby aetheryte, which begins to glow brightly. At Moenbryda's instruction, you attune to the giant crystal, opening a path to Iceheart's sanctuary...probably. Speak with Alphinaud one last time before teleporting to only the gods know where.
- Given the likelihood that Iceheart is now aware of your plans and making haste to complete the summoning ritual, Alphinaud advises you to assemble a party of battle-hardened adventurers capable of felling Shiva if necessary. However, before you do so, he bids you speak with the stalwart Temple Knight, who bears a missive from Ser Aymeric addressed to you.
- The lord commander of the Temple Knights is appreciative of your efforts, and he prays that Halone will see you safely home. Call upon your allies, place your faith in Moenbryda's plan, and put an end to Iceheart's crusade. ※The Akh Afah Amphitheatre (Hard) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- Those driven to the brink of despair are ever the most dangerous of foes, as you are reminded when Iceheart offers her own body as a vessel for Shiva's soul. The resurrected saint of eld lashes out with a righteous fury, pushing you to your mortal limits...yet the battle ends as it began, with the young maiden kneeling in the snow, cursing your ignorance.
- “Hear... Feel... Think...” Of Iceheart's cryptic parting words, her final three leave the deepest impression, for few indeed are the ways in which one could come to know them. Could it be that Hydaelyn speaks to your enemy too? For the time being, put aside such troubling thoughts and inform Moenbryda of your victory.
- Moenbryda is understandably skeptical about your description of events. However, she is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for the time being─on the understanding that you did not suffer any form of head trauma. Certain of what you saw, you elect not to inform her that cranial injuries are only to be expected when doing battle with a primal.