- The tetchy treasure hunter has the look of a woman who has seen rather too many morbols.
- You come across a terrified and bedraggled treasure hunter who explains that she has just escaped certain death at the claws of the seedkin hordes infesting Saint Mocianne's Arboretum. Within the ruins lies a treasure apparently worth risking life and limb over, and she asks that you aid her companions in obtaining it. Speak with the treasure hunter named Sawney in front of the Arboretum to join the search.
- Sawney claims that the treasure he and his fellows seek within the Arboretum could benefit the residents of Idyllshire for years to come. Unfortunately, they lack the strength to fend off the beasts prowling the ruins where their prize presently rests. Eager to secure your aid in eliminating the creatures, Sawney offers to let you keep anything you find along the way. Venture into Saint Mocianne's Arboretum and clear a path for the treasure hunters so that they may search the ruins unimpeded.
- ※Saint Mocianne's Arboretum can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have fought your way through an army of Eorzea's flora and fauna, letting Sawney and his team search the Arboretum at their leisure. Return to the Dravanian hinterlands to see if their efforts bore any fruit.
- You find Sawney waiting for you outside the Arboretum. He happily exclaims that thanks to your efforts his fellows were able to find the object they sought without further incident. He then asks that you return with him to Idyllshire and report your success to Midnight Dew. Perhaps you will finally find out what the treasure hunters were so eager to obtain from the overgrown ruins.
- Sawney regales Midnight Dew with the tale of your brave foray into the Arboretum, and at last reveals the "treasure" he sought to be the seeds of specially cultivated crops. Midnight Dew hopes to use them to start a new industry in Idyllshire, and thereby free the settlement of its reliance on an ever-diminishing supply of Sharlayan junk. Even as Sawney departs to plant his treasure, you are cordially invited to visit Idyllshire in the near future to sample the bountiful harvest that the seeds will inevitably produce.