- Somewhat ironically, the touched sylphs' efforts at misdirection have enabled the Scions to collect aetheric readings throughout the Sylphlands. Based on the latest of these, Papalymo is convinced that he has identified the location of the summoning ritual. Head to the southeast, and investigate the area surrounding the sylphs' aetheryte.
- Upon approaching the beastman aetheryte, you find yourself in the presence of Lord Ramuh. Though initially dismissive of your attempts at mediation, the primal elects to suspend judgment until you have undergone a trial by combat. Enter the Lord of Levin's domain, and prove your worth!
- ※The Striking Tree (Hard) can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- You have defeated the Lord of Levin, and thus earned the right to champion the cause of peace in the Black Shroud. After witnessing your battle with the primal, it appears that Urianger has also found that which he sought...
- Return to Little Solace and make your report to the serpent lieutenant.
- You inform the Twin Adder lieutenant of your encounter with─and subsequent victory over─the primal Ramuh. His shock at the news that your audience culminated in combat soon gives way to joy as he realizes the ramifications of your deed for both Gridania and Little Solace.