- Minfilia expresses concern over Yda's emotional state following the loss of Moenbryda. Seek out the melancholy pugilist at the Rising Stones, and see if there is anything you can do to lighten her burden.
- Yda explains how Moenbryda would disapprove of her gloominess, and outlines a plan to cheer herself up. You learn that she has ordered a rare flower in memory of her friend, which is currently awaiting collection at Rowena's store. Unfortunately, it would seem Yda finds the merchant rather trying, and is therefore reluctant to pay for the goods in person. Head to the store in your fellow Scion's stead, and use the purse provided to purchase the moon daisy.
- You have collected the moon daisy-- as well as a flurry of unsolicited advice-- from Rowena. Take the flower to the mark of the Scholar at Rathefrost, and hand it to the waiting Yda.
- As Yda places the moon daisy before the mark of the Scholar, the skies over Rathefrost are suddenly darkened by the passing of Dravanian wings. Moments later, you are contacted by an audibly anxious Alphinaud, who bids you return to Revenant's Toll at once. Hasten back to the Rising Stones and speak further with the young commander.
- Upon returning to the Rising Stones, you are informed that events are coming to a head in Ishgard, and that an envoy from the Holy See is already en route to the Scions' headquarters, bearing an urgent report...