- Cid holds a brief strategy meeting prior to your first foray into the Sigmascape. Without a reference point within the test world, however, he reluctantly admits that he has nothing to share on the nature of the opponents you might face. Your only option is to go in blind. As before, Alpha will transfer his existential authorization to you just as soon as you have stepped into the unknown...
- ※In the event that you leave the Interdimensional Rift, you may re-enter by speaking with the Ironworks hand at the Yawn.
- Alpha stands ready to enter the Sigmascape with you. With no way of knowing what lurks within, you can but check your gear and endeavor to be adaptable.
- ※Sigmascape V1.0 can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- To the bemusement of all concerned, your arrival in the Sigmascape is greeted by a homicidal train...or perhaps the ghost of one. Despite the somewhat unusual nature of your opponent, you set about your task in earnest, and eventually succeed in derailing its murderous ambitions.
- You have returned to your base of operations in the rift. Speak with Cid, and discuss the aftermath of your phantom encounter.
- Cid welcomes you back, full of praise for your adaptability in battle. While pleased that you now have a solid point of reference within the Sigmascape, he is nonetheless unable to say with any certainty if the test world is the recreation of a distant realm or a work of pure fiction.