- Although Ryne was pushed to her limits as she struggled to seize control of Eden, it seems that she eventually succeeded. However, as she struggles to assert control over the mysterious entity, a warning sounds, and Ryne becomes acutely aware that Eden is being attacked from both within and without by unknown invaders. Thancred and Urianger race to repel the assailants that are approaching from the inner reaches, while you make your way to the exterior to confront an airborne foe as it swoops down from above.
- ※Eden's Gate: Descent can be accessed via the Duty Finder.
- Though you are hard-pressed by a relentless aerial assault, you eventually succeed in clipping the enemy's wings. With victory secured, you prepare to join your comrades to find out whether Urianger and Thancred were able to put down the intruders.
- Though you had assumed your vanquished foe to be unconscious, she struggles to her feet and threatens to finish what she had started. Before you, Thancred, and Urianger are drawn into another confrontation, Ryne steps forward to intervene, for reasons that perhaps she herself does not fully understand. After a brief and puzzling exchange of words, the girl collapses, leaving the rest of you to wonder what her true intentions might be. Thancred suggests taking her to the camp, in the hope that she may shed some light on the mysteries surrounding Eden once she has recovered.
- Now that the danger has been averted, Ryne is able to turn her attention to strengthening her link with the core. She explains that not only is Eden more receptive to her commands, she has also made something of a discovery.