- Slowfix wants to know what sort of effect Dripwix's new rules are having in Idyllshire. Ask the inhabitants of Idyllshire and Bigwest Shortstop for their opinions on these new laws and regulations.
- After speaking with several residents of Idyllshire, you learn that people are generally dissatisfied with the new rules that Dripwix introduced. They are unnecessarily complex and restrictive and they cause more problems than they solve. Relay this disappointing─if not unsurprising─news to Slowfix.
- Upon hearing that his rules were a complete failure, Dripwix becomes upset and leaves, muttering something about redrawing Idyllshire's borders. Concerned about his friend, Slowfix asks you to find Dripwix and pass on a message to the distraught goblin, telling him to meet with Slowfix. If he is redrawing the settlement's borders, he is likely to be near the ill-defined borders with the Illuminati's settlement at the Arkhitekton.
- You find Dripwix under attack by the Illuminati. Slay the attackers and aid Dripwix.
- You assist Dripwix and relay Slowfix's message. Concerned that the meeting will result in conflict, Dripwix asks you to join him, as a mediator. The meeting will be on the road from the Arkhitekton to the Collectors' Quarter. Rendezvous with him there.
- Slowfix reminds Dripwix what prompted them to found the settlement at Idyllshire─the desire for a free and beautiful home for any and all who would choose to live there. As Dripwix begins to realize that his rules are getting in the way of this goal, it is revealed that Slowfix's disregard for the new goblin lending laws has led to a fishing rod going missing. An enraged Dripwix chases his careless friend all the way back to Idyllshire. Meet with them there.
- Slowfix explains that his conversation with Dripwix led to the creation of a new, fundamental law for Idyllshire: always respect friends. Though this one rule alone will not solve the settlement's administrative issues, it encapsulates the spirit in which Idyllshire was founded and will form the basis upon which further rules are established.