- Busy as ever with his kettle-mending, Gerolt the weaponsmith would have you entertain an unexpected guest in his stead. Do as bade and speak with the visitor, an elderly gentleman by the name of Jalzahn.
- Hailing from the Near Eastern city-state of Radz-at-Han, Jalzahn reveals himself to be none other than the genius mind behind Thavnairian mist, the elixir which you used to enhance your relic. According to the alchemist, your weapon can be raised to new heights of power through the use of crystalline objects he calls atma. Twelve unique pieces are required, and these can be obtained by participating in FATEs which occur in the following regions:
- - North Shroud: Atma of the Archer
- - Central Shroud: Atma of the Maiden
- - East Shroud: Atma of the Goat
- - Central Thanalan: Atma of the Scales
- - Eastern Thanalan: Atma of the Bull
- - Western Thanalan: Atma of the Twins
- - Southern Thanalan: Atma of the the Scorpion
- - Outer La Noscea: Atma of the Lion
- - Upper La Noscea: Atma of the Water-bearer
- - Middle La Noscea: Atma of the Ram
- - Lower La Noscea: Atma of the Fish
- - Western La Noscea: Atma of the Crab
- ※Upon collecting all pieces of atma, present them to Jalzahn to complete the enhancement process.